Thursday, January 31, 2013

Winner, Winner...

Mint Oreos for Dinner....not really, but darn I was so tempted! ;-)

I don't know about you, but HOLY guacamole this has been the looooonnnngest week e.v.e.r! It was car week, ya know, one of my <ahem> favorite units, next to chicks, lol. The crazy weather has meant stir crazy Kinder-Hoppers, with a teacher who just wants to hunker down under her desk for a nice long nap. Funny story about taking a nap under a desk...When my kids are being super in all aspects, I often make jokes that they don't really need me to teach and that I could just go take a little snooze under my desk :) In reality there is no way that even a small child could fit under there with the amount of stuff that is down there. I use the entire space as a storage facility. I digress....a few years ago, we had game day every Friday in my room. Each Friday ended the same, one little cutie would be sent to the kidney table to sit with me and discuss why cheating isn't acceptable behavior. Well, we were sitting at the back table having our weekly conversation and one of my very vocal fellas started shouting "Ms. Martin, I won! Ms. Martin, I won!" He quickly scans the room and doesn't see me at the back table. He quickly marches over to my desk, pulls out my chair, and pops his head under "Ms. Martin?" It was hands down one of the funniest things I've seen in my classroom. Still warms my heart.

My little giveaway ended and the winners have been chosen. What's that Ms. Martin? Did you say winners? Sure did! I chose three! So, a big Congratulations to all you winners. To the rest of you, thanks for entering and congratulations on not being sent to the kidney table ;-)


3 comments:

  1. WOOO HOOO!!!! That's me!!! Thank you SO much! I LOVE your creations! I'm headin' to your store to pick my other item!! :o)

    Thanks again!

    Cindy
    ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kiddos have been stir-crazy too, so glad to know it's not just me! :) What a cute story, I just love how kids do the cutest things!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so excited! I'll be checking out your store and email you back! Thanks so much! You are the best!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete