Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Things I Love

Just a quick reference of the things I cannot live without in my classroom!

DJ Inkers Products
I am a clipart junkie!!!!
CRITTER CRAZE CD (PNG & JPG) DJ'S ULTIMATE DOODLE COLLECTION CD TOP OF THE CLASS CD KIDILLYWINKS CD
I also use Winter Whimsy, Spring and Summer Smiles, and Funtastic Fall...ALL the time!


Carson Dellosa Products
BEST purchases, EVER!
 

All Things Musical
You enter my room and within a very short time you will hear music and possibly see dancing!! The IPOD is a classroom essential. It has changed the way I teach, and I cannot imagine not having it in my classroom. Of course, it is a must to have a docking station with speakers.
 

LOTS and LOTS of music on that IPOD. I have absolutely no room. Someday I will upgrade!
Language Play Math All Around MeHip Hop AlphabopShake, Rattle n' ReadRhymin' to the Beat Transition Train
     Is Everybody Happy? CD Cover 
Dr. Jean and Friends Dr. Jean Sings Silly Songs 

Technology
Isn't it hard to think about how different our classrooms would be without our digital cameras, our computers/laptops, ELMOS...I can't imagine my life without one little device....
9644496 Angle Large

Little Things That Make a HUGE difference
 Staples Brights Colored Card Stock, 8 1/2  x 11 , Bright Yellow, 250/Pack    

I am sure there is much more, but that's it for now. Wait one last thing that I truly could not live without...
The Learning Tree (Best laminating, hands down! Thick laminating AND Skip cuts it all out for you!!! Each and every dollar I have spent has been well worth it.)

The Learning Tree
640 West Broadway Street
Bradley, IL 60915-2106
(815) 939-0319

No comments:

Post a Comment