Monday, January 17, 2011

President's Day

I am working on jazzing up my President's Day Unit; however, there are so many other fun things coming up, I am struggling to keep the ball moving. I'm just going to post what I have so far. :)

Looking for all the printables in one file...
Kindergarten Hoppenings {President's Day Blog Favorites}



Looking for a great game?



All documents contain fonts that are copyright DJ Inkers. Virtually all documents contain graphics that are copyright DJ Inkers. They are used with permission. Please visit http://www.djinkers.com/, for wonderful clipart and fonts.

Books
Cover Image   A Picture Book of George Washington (Picture Book Biography)  

Activities and Worksheets
Presidents Day Spinner


Presidents Day Spin & Tally Sheet

If I Were President Journal Paper

Probability Coin Flip

Penny Nickel Discrimination

Money Worksheet

President's Day Go Fish. I made these cards using cut-outs that I got from the local Teachers Store...I glued them onto blank index cards and added uppercase letter stickers.

7 comments:

  1. Love these! I just downloaded them all! You are awesome!!!!
    -Rachelle
    www.whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, can I feature your blog and this lesson? I just started a education based blog. I think you would be a great resource for homeschool moms too and would love to share your blog with my readers. http://homegrownmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure Alexandra. Please just be sure to link it :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these Presidents' Day ideas/activities! Really appreciate your sharing heart! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing! These are so great! Amy :)

    ReplyDelete