Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Poetry Journals: Making them Matter (January Edition)

During the month of January, we work on several themes; Winter, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and Transportation.

All documents contain fonts that are copyright DJ Inkers. Virtually all documents contain graphics that are copyright DJ Inkers. They are used with permission. Please visit http://www.djinkers.com/, for wonderful clipart and fonts.

All of my Poetry Journals can now be found on TPT, as well.

The Chubby Little Snowman
Here is the poster. 

Here is the older version of the student copy and classroom book copy.
Chubby Little Snowman

Homework Labels for current version...
Chubby Little Snowman Homework

New version (I love the new ones! The homework is already on it!)
New Chubby Little Snowman

I'm a Little Snowman


I'm a Little Snowman
I'm a Little Snowman Homework

I'm a Little Snowman

Dr. King's Dream


Dr. King's Dream
Dr. King's Dream Homework
Dr. King's Dream

Traffic Light


Traffic Light
Traffic Light Homework
Traffic Light

1 comment:

  1. I love your poems and the homework, what a great idea. I have always sent poetry folders and your right I'm not sure if they even read it.

    ReplyDelete